Friday 7 October 2011

I've been very creative today

I wanted to get all my challenge entries up to date as some of the deadlines are looming. Here is my entry in the fortnightly challenge over at http://thescrapboxx.com.au  The challenge was to do a layout involving food. I couldn't resist drooling over my photo of the delicious apple strudel that we had while in Prague. The photo doesn't do it justice because it was the biggest slice of strudel I've ever had & it was just what we needed to keep our strength up for the next leg of our walking tour. The view from the cafe' in the Castle district of Prague overlooked the city. We could have sat there for hours just sipping tea, soaking up the sun & staring off into the distance. Maybe this is why I was charged excess baggage on the flight home?!!
                       

1 comment:

  1. Love it Jo.....awesome layout...it totally rocks and omg that strudel looks so yum!!!

    ReplyDelete