Thursday 13 October 2011

Stampin' Up! new In Colours

I wasn't intending on posting again today, BUT my Stampin' Up! order just arrived and I just had to share. I ordered in the new In Colour cardstock. Looking at it in the catty, I wasn't all that impressed until I saw what the other Demonstrators were doing with it. So I took the plunge & ordered my own stash and OMG! the colours are so brilliant IRL and the ruffled ribbon I ordered in "Pool Party" is the prettiest, softest blue/aqua whatever colour I've seen in a long while. Just had to take a pic of the Island Indigo & Pool Party together because they are so lovely alongside each other. Can't wait to start creating with these!  If you have the new Catty, have another look at these colours and if you don't have a new Catty, just holler & I'll get it in for you. Hopefully, I'll post a creation or two using these colours soon.
Unfortunately the photo doesn't do the colours justice. The cardstock below the Island Indigo is the same colour as the ribbon (Pool Party) but you wouldn't know looking at this pic. But if you would like to have a touchy feely & a good look just let me know.

1 comment: