Saturday 8 October 2011

Stamping time!

Once upon a time I really wasn't interested in stamping or inks. That is until I contracted the Stampin' Up! bug. I was a tad ignorant of the many ways a stamp can be used and once I realised that I could use them in my scrapbooking.....well the rest is history. I love making cards for family & friends but I love even more using the beautiful products and project ideas that I have access to as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in my scrapbooking pages. You will see that there is always some type of stamping, the use of punches and inking on my pages - in fact I'm an "ink freak". Nearly everything I use on my projects has to be inked or they just don't look right. Anyway, we've had a few birthdays recently so I thought I would share a card I made last week and also a wedding card that I made as well (all made with Stampin' Up! products of course). Embossing is also a fave of mine at the mo (see the embossed background stamp on the birthday card - just gotta love the tool shed stamp) I love the "touchy-feely" aspect of embossing. I hope you like them.

2 comments:

  1. Great Jo!
    I've only just started getting into the card making gig, myself.
    Love your two creations above. Keep up the awesomeness I'm looking forward to our next scrap date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards Jo, love the toolshed so perfect for a man and how pretty is the wedding card, like Kim looking forward to catching up again, before chrissy, co

    ReplyDelete