Sunday 1 January 2012

Starting off the new year on a positive note....

One of my goals for this year is to become a member of a Creative Team or Design Team. So when I discovered that Stuck?!, the online sketch challenge site http://stucksketches.blogspot.com  were looking for new members for their Creative Team I decided to throw my hat in the ring. Sketches are a great starting point for me as I quite often get "Stuck" (hee hee) when trying to get started on a new project. I thought about this page for quite a few days and I really enjoyed the process. It's a bit hard to see the detail in the main photo so I've taken some closies as well. Thanks again to the wonderful Annette Edmonds for the beautiful doilies.



Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jo, the doilies look great, lovely pic. Good luck with the DT
    Hugs
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Another beautiful layout. Love the doilies, the street lamp, and what an awesome technique with the photo corners curled. I could go on & on. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete