Saturday 7 January 2012

White with 1 Challenge

The very creative people over at whitewith1.blogspot.com have set the challenge for January. The criteria is white + lime + buttons.  As lime green is one of my fave colours at the mo, I couldn't wait to give this a go. I recently took a couple of pics of my girl underneath our Golden Robinia because the light underneath it is perfect for photos. I also took a photo looking up into the tree itself, which I printed off, cut with my trusty Cricut and used as my title "Girl". And I couldn't resist adding a bit of sparkle as well, just because she is such a girly-girl. Even though she has a lot of responsibility on her shoulders in her career, she still loves a lot of the things she loved as a little girl and she still knows how to be silly and have fun during her down-time. Hence when I was taking these photos she refused to smile nicely and kept pulling silly faces and was trying to climb the tree at one stage, just to make me laugh, which she does on a regular basis.





Thanks for popping in xx

8 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle and how you made your title. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything about this is stunning Jo , as is your beautiful daughter

    Hugs
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! Love how you created the title & your stamping...brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful layout Jo!
    Your daughter looks so beautiful in the photos and I love your nifty use of the cricut making a title out of a photo!
    Beautiful page. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout.As Mary says everything is perfect on this including your daughter.Hope to see your work on Scrap that song soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page, love all the glitter, so beaiutiful, thanks for playing along @WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout Jo...thanks for playing along at Ww1

    ReplyDelete