Saturday 11 February 2012

The Scrap Boxx fornightly challenge - FIRST

Another layout I completed today was my entry for the f/n challenge over at The Scrap Boxx. The criteria is "First", which you can interpret anyway you want.  I felt it was fitting to use my girl's first home-made pavlova for this challenge. I've used the beautiful Websters Pages that I've been hording for a while & I did a bit of fussy cutting as well. I've also used some of my stash from Tattered Inspirations, thanks Carol :)



Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Great memory to scrap. Love the fussy cutting, and yummy photo, beautiful little kettle, and bird embellie.
    Had to smile when I read that you had done some fussy cutting... guess why??? I did a page this afternoon and did fussy cutting for that too. Will put it on my blog tomorrow.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog Jo and leaving such beautiful comments, I really do appreciate it. Have a happy Sunday. :) x

    ReplyDelete