Sunday 25 March 2012

Gotta love happy mail!

Happy Sunday! I received some happy mail last week and among the stash was the Kaiser Craft wooden Harbour Bridge & Opera House. I've been waiting on these so I could complete the pic of DH on top of the Bridge. The photo is quite large so I held back on the embellies a bit. I ran the chipboard letters through an embossing folder & was quite happy with how they turned out - with a bit of a grungy/metallic look by the time I dabbed them with a bit of ink. I splattered some red and white paint on the background as well. All in all, this page only took about an hour to complete - a record for me :)

As you can see the photo was taken on the day that the Bridge was closed to most traffic for road maintenance. DH said it was quite eerie being on the Bridge with barely any traffic noise.
Thanks for calling in xx

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout! What an awesome photo. And I adore what embellishments you used! So well done!

    ReplyDelete