Wednesday 14 March 2012

Happy Hump Day :)

Today I wanted to have a go at the March sketch challenge over at http://scrapsanity.com.au/. But I also wanted to keep plugging away at our holiday pics, so decided that the sketch more or less suited the photos I wanted to use. These photos are taken in Bamberg in Germany. The only cold day we had on our trip, and I mean it was freezing. The very next day was lovely warm spring weather again thank goodness. DH was very interested in all the old breweries here of course, so I left him to it & wandered around the Old Town on my own visiting little bakeries,  markets & the beautiful boutiques. I must admit I was glad to get back to the warmth of our Ship that day.

Unfortunately there is too much light on the right hand side of the page when I took this pic so it's not the best shot :(
I've used the lovely Bo Bunny Etcetera pps & Websters Pages alphas. Thanks for dropping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch Jo, love looking at your travel pics.
    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete