Sunday 11 March 2012

KIU March challenge

I hope you're all having a good weekend & why wouldn't you with this glorious weather :) I find myself being drawn away from my creation station to bask in the sunlight several times during the day (& pull a few weeds from the garden while I'm at it). The criteria for the March challenge over at Kraft it Up! is: 1 pce of kraft c/s or pp, 2 photos,  a 3 word title, 4 pces of different pps, 5 embellies. So here is my take.


The lovely owl button is from Purple Pumpkin & I've used pps from Stampin' Up! Thanks for dropping by. And I would love you to leave a comment :)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jo , love the button & your flower flourish. You are on fire !

    Hugs
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable pics & love your misting too. That little Owl button is to die for. Great layout. Thanks for playing along at KIU.
    Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely page Jo and I agree with Di, such a cute owl button!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. misting looks great with the natural colours....thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete