Saturday 10 March 2012

March White with 1 challenge

Happy Saturday, and what a beautiful day it is too! This month's challenge over at White with 1 is white + kraft + layering. I love white & kraft together so this was a lot of fun to play with. I started this page yesterday & left it overnight to simmer & this morning I added another layer. So this is the finished product.





And by the way, I have another layout published in this month's Australian Scrapbook Creations Mag. Very chuffed I must say. I used another photo of my DD taken by the talented Steve Hill (thanks for providing my inspiration Steve). This mag is a terrific source of inspiration with lots of layouts by some very talented scrapbookers & I'm very humbled to be published alongside of these wonderful ladies.

Have a great weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jo, looks like I best be buying the mag :) and gorgeous layout

    Hugs
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Jo... your work is lovely - especially the WW1 challenge...that's fantastic how you've used the hessian & I really, really like that flower at the bottom of the photo... I'll be back:):)...oh, & BIG congrat's on the mag acceptance. It feels good, doesn't it??!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo. I love all the texture on your page ~ burlap, feathers, lace, tissue paper...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page...thanks for playing along at WW 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout...love the fabric flower! Congrats on the publication, it is brilliant to see your work in print! :)

    ReplyDelete