Friday 20 April 2012

WW1 April Challenge

Happy Friday, and another eventful week comes to an end. My family ticked a few more boxes this week & added a few more to the list unfortunately. But things are steadily progressing towards bigger & better things (which I hope to be able to share with you in the near future). It's hard to believe that it's been a year today since we jetted off to Europe & I still haven't finished scrapping our holiday pics. I don't know why I am so surprised by that because considering the amount of photos that I took I already know that I won't get to scrap them all. Also one of the reasons for this is that I tend to get side-tracked by other photos in my stash & all the wonderful challenges on the www that are way too much fun not to have a go at them.
So this month's challenge over at White With 1 is White + Grey + Tabs/Tags.  I took this pic of my DS a few weeks ago. He thought that I was taking a photo of his dog, which he was holding, but I zoomed in a bit closer & managed to get this lovely photo - very rare I must say. I'm in love with this woodgrain pp from My Mind's Eye. It lends itself to so many options, male or female.


And a closie of the quote:

I also used The Crafter's Workshop template - Mini Tile, with some texture paste on this page, but it hasn't come out as clear as I wanted it to in this photo :(   looks better IRL.   I've also used a few of my Stampin' Up! punches, pp, stamps & baker's twine.  I hope you like it.  TFLxx

5 comments:

  1. Jo what a beautiful photo you sneaky little thing hehehe and a beautiful quote to go with it. Stunning layout , love it! Might have to get my hands on some of that MME woodgrain PP Love the banners and the clever Son Shine banner. Just lovely Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for playing along at WW1, fantastic page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous smile! I love that woodgrain paper too & your banner...brilliant layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Handsome fellow! And a lovely layout. Great quote and 'son shine' banner, aw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, love the banner ... thanks for playing along at WW1 this month.

    ReplyDelete