Thursday 5 July 2012

A new Challenge site & a sneak peek!

Nearly the end of another week & what a week it has been. DH is home after surgery & is now on a long road to recovery & I'm trying to get some kind of "normality" into my life seeing as I'm not used to having him at home 24/7, let alone a husband that isn't self-sufficient. Hence my creating time as been dramatically reduced. It's only day 3 & I'm already falling into my make-shift bed a little on the tired side to say the least. But there is some sunshine this week with the commencement of a new Challenge site called the Orange Paperie & Co. And you know how much of a sucker I am for a challenge site. http://www.orangepaperieandco.blogspot.com.au/
Please pop over & visit & become a follower. They are a great bunch of girls & I'm very excited to see what they have in store for us. Oh, and they have their very first Guest Designer for their very first challenge - someone you may know. Here is a sneak peek of the Guest Designer's challenge example:

For the full layout go over to the Orange Paperie & Co & check the Design Team's layouts.

I hope you all have lots of scrapping time this weekend :)


3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout you did for the challenge! I love challenges also. They keep me scrapping. Good luck with the site, and I might just have to play along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie for always taking the time to comment. It would be great to see you over at the Orange Paperie & Co :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous layout Jo, love the cluster and what a lovely Guest Designer we had for our first challenge ;)

    Mary

    ReplyDelete