Friday 12 October 2012

Way too early surely!

OMG!!! What is with this weather? I know that Summer usually passes us by at a rate of knots, but this is ridiculous!
I wanted to have a go at making a Christmas Ornament as shown in the new Holiday Stampin' Up! catalogue with some of my new stamps. I think it's way too early to be thinking of Christmas, but time is flying & if I leave it too late it will go by the wayside until next year. And I need to make a start on this year's cards. Anyway here is my first attempt at the Ornament. A lot of fun, but very labour intensive :(


I'm not sure if I'm completely happy with it, and I think I can improve on the next one......if there is a next  one, given the time it takes to make these. HINT - a hot glue gun is ESSENTIAL. Anyway I would love some constructive feedback.....anyone? I think a blue/kraft/silver colour theme might be nice.
Enjoy your weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment