Wednesday 23 January 2013

The Paper Players #129

Happy Hump Day everyone! I've been having trouble getting on with the challenges this month, mainly because I've been busy designing/researching my Creation Station "do-over", as well as working & trying to spend as much time with my girl before she leaves, I haven't achieved as much as I've wanted to over the last  few weeks. But there will be plenty of "me" time very soon so I'm sure I'll catch up.

Anyway, I did quickly make this card this morning for the challenge over at http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com.au/  It is a "clean & simple" sketch challenge & right up my alley at the moment, so here 'tis:






I've used the lovely Perfectly Penned & Aviary stamp sets, Melon Mambo & Taken with Teal inks, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Regal Rose ribbon & Whisper White & Regal Rose c/stock.  Thanks for looking & hopefully I'll get a layout or two uploaded soon. xx

5 comments:

  1. So cute, Jo! Great use of color and the sketch. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week. Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Jo! I love the colors you used. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo. I just found your blog and this card is gorgeous! I think your take on the challenge is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Jo! I just love the little owl trio and the fun colors. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete