Thursday 7 February 2013

Quick Wall Art share...

I found these frames at a discount store recently & they were just what I was looking for to create a gift. I took out the ugly picture that it came with & got out my owl punch & Stampin' Up! papers & went to work. This was so easy to make I decided to purchase a few more of the frames to make myself some wall art for my new Creation Station - just another project to add to my list. Anyway this is the first of a series of three for my friends' birthdays.


And of course some closies:



I think these little owls are so cute with their googly eyes :)  Call back next week & check out what I did with the other frames!
TFL.

3 comments:

  1. Very clever idea....I Love this Jo.....the owls are pretty cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a fantastic idea and so effective, totally love it

    ReplyDelete