Wednesday 3 April 2013

One very excited scrapper!

Recently I was asked by the ladies over at Orange Paperie & Co to join their Design Team. Although I've been a Guest Designer for them previously as well as for various other Scrapbooking sites, this is my first actual Design Team gig. So needless to say I'm a tad excited to be part of this very talented group of ladies whom I've had the privilege to meet in person on several occasions. I'm so thankful to Kim, Annette & Mary for having me on their team. Check out Orange Paperie & Co blog at the beginning of each month and have a go at the challenges - it's so much fun!

I have also been making a few creations for Nicole at Craft Queen of late so pop over to her shop and check out all the wonderful products she has in stock and keep an eye out for her monthly ribbon club, card kits etc. Nicole really takes the guess work out of trying to match products to your creations.

Here is a little sneak peek of what I've created for Mary's April challenge. Only a few days to go before the challenge is revealed so stay tuned :)


Something to remember: the challenges at Orange Paperie & Co are not restricted to just layouts. You can create a card or an off-the-page project for any of their challenges so there is something for everyone!

Thanks for dropping by and letting me share my news with you xx

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Jo, so happy to have you on board with us, your sneak peek looks beautiful. Those colours together are divine
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard, Jo..... So wonderful to have you join us at OP&C .
    Your sneak looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete