Friday 5 April 2013

Orange Paperie & Co April Challenge....


Happy fabulous Friday everyone! As promised in my last post the new April challenge over at Orange Paperie & Co is now up and running. The lovely Mary set this month's challenge so please pop on over and give it a go. The criteria for this month is to take inspiration from this pic:


And also use STAMPING AND PUNCHING - easy! Don't you just love the colours in this photo?! We also have a very talented Guest Designer - Belinda Lowe. BB is such a motivated and talented gal so spend the time to have a look at her blog. This is my take on Mary's challenge - my first as a DT member.


I was inspired by the the bright colours & newsprint in the photo and I've stamped some flourishes and embossed them in white embossing powder (inspired by the white chair), inked over them so that the embossing resisted the ink and stamped some script around them. I've also used some edge punches on the background to help with the layering.


I stamped the quote onto canvas and used the Big Shot to cut the framelit shape. The pp is from Kaiser Craft, buttons from A Piece of Cake Designs, washi tape from Craft Queen.

So go on, have a go.....you know you want to! :) We'd love to see what you come up with.
Thanks for looking & have a great weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your layout Jo, the colours are gorgeous x
    Mary

    ReplyDelete