Wednesday 15 May 2013

Orange Paperie & Co May Challenge


Hi all, I hope your week is going smoothly and you've had lots of sunshine and happiness. I really urge you to pop on over to the Orange Paperie & Co and join in on the fun this month. If you've never tried a monochromatic page this challenge is just right for you to have a play. This is the closies of my inspo for the middle of the month and you can see the whole page and read about the story behind it over at the OP&C blog.


I've punched, layered, inked and sprayed my own corrugated flowers and flags. I've used texture paste to make the snow flakes with the negatives from snow flake chippies that I had left over from another project. I love the effect.


The DT at the Orange Paperie & Co would so love to see your work, so what are you waiting for?

Until next time xx

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is gorgeous Jo and love the snowflakes made with the negative and the corri banner
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete