Friday 31 May 2013

Some kind of wonderful.....

I hope you've all had a fabulous Friday. I've had the most unproductive day and I just can't get the mojo flowing so I thought I'd share a layout I did a few weeks ago.  I've had these Kaiser papers in my stash for so long and it was a rare occasion that I felt like some fussy cutting. It takes all of about 10 minutes with fussy cutting and I'm over it for another few months. This page is unusual in that it is brightly coloured which I don't normally do. But the colours are so pretty in the paper range and lent itself to the photo that I wanted to use.


A bit of gesso here and a smidgen of texture paste there to tone down the green background and I've been dying to use the little bridge from Scrapmatts. This Kaiser range comes with matching tags and rub ons which I've also used. Here are the closies:




I've die cut a mini envelope to pop the journal tags into and run another tag through the Big Shot to emboss it. I'm not sure if I'm happy with the colours on the title but that's the way it has to stay for now.

Thanks for dropping by. Have a fantastic weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Another beauty, Jo!!
    hey, and we all have those days with our mojo...hope it comes back real soon :)))
    Love and hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful Jo...
    I'm sure with a new month and new challenges your mojo will return soon. :)

    ReplyDelete