Monday 10 June 2013

CSI Case File No. 75

Well hello on this wet Monday of the long weekend. Perfect scrapbooking weather, gotta be happy with that! Here is this week's Case File over at CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration.


This week's Scheme is so pretty but not colours I would normally use, so it has tested me a little but I found what I needed amongst my stash and it came together okay I think.


The light here today isn't good for photography so sorry about the quality. I've covered the criteria and I've been dying to use the pretty Prima flowers for ages. The frame is from 2Crafty and I've distressed and inked it to within an inch of its life! The title alphas are from American Crafts which I only purchased last week only because I loved the colour so much, but with no project in mind for them, and they ended up being perfect for this challenge.




Thanks for dropping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jo, love the cluster of flowers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty....love the chippies and that looks like your beautiful daughter as bridesmaid :)

    ReplyDelete