Saturday 23 November 2013

CSI Case File #99

Well hidey ho fellow scrappers! Another Case File is up and running for this week over at CSI and what a beauty it is too! The colours are lovely and quite challenging and just the thing to get you out of your comfort zone.



It's hard to believe that we are up to Case File #99 already. Keep an eye out for #100 next week it's sure to get your mojo flowing.  Here is my design for this week as Special Investigator. When I saw that orange was included in this week's scheme I knew which photo I wanted to use - well how could I not?! We came across this magnificent pumpkin display while visiting Kew Gardens. There were pumpkins as far as the eye could see and many of which I've never seen in my life. It was good to see that the good old Queensland Blue was included :)





I found these cute pictures of pumpkins on the internet, I fussy cut them, used 3D foam underneath & wrapped some green wire around the stems.


The lovely window frame is from ScrapFX which I've layered with Structure paste to give it a rustic feel & then inked it up. The flowers are from Petaloo. They are really pretty because they have a velvety feel & a hint of glitter on them. The little "Seed Annual" button tucked in amongst the flowers are from Tattered Inspirations. And of course you can't go wrong with Kasier "Base Coat" in the background.

Thanks for dropping by. I'd love to see your creations over at CSI this week.

3 comments:

  1. You have nailed this Jo, I LOVE it , the background is perfect . Love the little window, its just so cool. I love the colour palette, but wasn't happy with my effort :(
    This would have to be one of my favourites of yours
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!
    love it love it love it!
    Love the background.. perfect!
    love the texture on the window.. perfect!
    the photo, the pumpkins, your clusters.... perfect!
    can you tell that I LOVE this layout! ??
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Thanks so much Sandra it means a lot coming from a talented gal like you! Xx

      Delete