Saturday 9 November 2013

CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration # 96 & #97


I'm over the moon to be asked to be a "Guest Detective" for CSI: Colour, Stories, Inspiration for November. The challenges this month are truly inspiring so call in and have a look. Here are my layouts for last weeks challenge (which closes 10th Nov) and the current one.

                                    





And here is Case File #97 along with an amazing sketch:


This is what I came up with:




I really love the colour scheme for this challenge. But the best thing is that I don't usually cut my photos into circles so this took me out of my comfort zone, which is the whole point of the challenge! I hope I've inspired you to have a go at either of these challenges.
Thanks for dropping by xx

2 comments:

  1. looooooove this Jo!! That background is just superb xx

    ReplyDelete

  2. ah there's that photo, really love it and like you said the look on his face says it all & I love the title.

    ReplyDelete