Thursday 5 December 2013

ORANGE PAPERIE & CO. DECEMBER CHALLENGE

I'm trying to get my head around the fact that it's December and the very last Challenge for OP&Co 2013.
The very talented Kim Ewins has set a lovely one for this month - WHITE, GOLD & SILVER. It doesn't have to be Christmas related either, so it's super easy. Here is my Design Team contribution:





I love this little ScrapFX chippie heart. I embossed it with silver embossing powder. The silver button I bought at a discount store ages ago & threaded it with gold cord & I've tucked in some muslin as well. The stars I've had for years & I punched some dots from the same glitter paper with a hole punch to mix in with the stars.


In two opposite corners of the page I dotted some glue randomly & added some glitter. I also used texture paste with a couple of CW stencils to give some texture behind the photo.


It would be great to see your creation over at the Orange Paperie & Co this month. You have until the beginning of January, so I'm sure you'll have a precious photo or two of your family and friends over the holiday period. Thanks for dropping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jo , that heart is gorgeous and love the flourish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combo and the heart embellie...it's amazing how a bit of muslin can add a touch of texture without intruding...The photo with the glow on Big Ben is splendid. You will be missing you DD this Christmas, I'm sure. Our youngest son and his partner will be home after their five years of travelling...What joy :D

    ReplyDelete