Sunday 19 January 2014

CSI #106

This heat is relentless! And no rain in sight :(  And my mojo is relentless as well at the moment so I've added to my long list of challenges this month as well as keeping up with the Project Life Album that I'm making for DD of her travels. What else can one do when it's so uncomfortable outdoors?! Our DS has just left on a 9 day Cruise, so I'm looking forward to finally having some decent pics of him with some beautiful backdrops.

This week over at CSI there is another beautiful colour scheme to get your head around with some really inspirational Design Team examples. Here is the Case File:


And here is my take. This is my first attempt at a "grid design" so I'm not sure if I've pulled it off correctly or not.


I've use lots of stamping/inking & a bit of layering as well. I embossed all the circles with a different embossing pattern.


I loved using these colours - once again stepping out of my usual colour (& design) mode.

TFL xx





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Jo and love your title. It is hard to stay positive sometimes hey, but we can only try
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete