Monday 27 January 2014

CSI #107

The weeks are flying by and here we are at the end of January already. I hope you've all enjoyed the long weekend. Another week, another Case File over at CSI.  I had a bit of fun with this one, getting messing with lots of mixed media.

Some lovely colours in this Scheme as well as some thought provoking journalling, which had me thinking for a while until I worked out which photo I wanted to use. It's hard to see in this photo of the page, but I've used yellow & silver Glimmer Mist, Structure paste & misting on the fence, misting on the small flowers and some yellow liquid pearls here and there.

 You can click on the photo for a closer look :)

Products used: Paper from 7Dots and bits & pieces from left over scraps.
                       Doily.
                       Tag covered in Washi Tape.
                       American Crafts Thickers.
                       Flair from A piece of cake Designs.
                       Lace butterfly & Diamond stamp from Craft Queen.
                       Felt clouds from Collected & Co.

Thanks for dropping by & I hope you get a chance to have a look at CSI and all the lovely inspo from some very talented ladies. Until next time...

                     


No comments:

Post a Comment