Saturday 31 May 2014

Scrap The Boys

I'm back again with a quick post. All my monthly DT commitments are up to date so thought I'd fit in a quick layout this afternoon for Scrap the Boys  I'm just squeezing in for this one as the entries close tonight but it's a nice change to have the time to do a last minute challenge. The theme is "Grungy/Messy".


A bit of texture & layering with Kaisercraft & Theresa Collins pp. American Crafts Thickers & some metal ware from Craft Queen. I've distressed the pp edges, inked & thrown around a bit of ink onto the background.


It's overcast & showery here today so the lighting isn't the best. Thanks again for looking :)

3 comments:

  1. Love all your layers and textures. Thank you for playing along with STB's

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful masculine page of your handsome boy
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh loving this grungy boy page! I am a HUGE fan of boy pages...love the wood background, the super chippies and a gorgeous photo! Love this one!

    ReplyDelete