Saturday 28 June 2014

D-lish Scraps Mood Board

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a better week than I've had. But onwards and upwards I think is the appropriate mantra for me at the moment. There wasn't much creativity happening for me this week which added to the angst as well, but last weekend I did manage to get a couple of layouts made. This one is for the lovely mood board over at D-lish Scraps and the colours made me feel happy amid the dreary weather we've been having.


The sketch is optional, but I really liked it so I stuck to that plus I was inspired by the beautiful colours and I was waiting on some lovely little embellies from the D-lish Scraps shop to finish this page off.


This is one of the better "selfies" that I've taken in recent times. I've used quite a few bits & pieces of leftover stash on this page. The D-lish products are the little yellow & white flowers, the flair button and the "fun" paperclip.

Thanks for calling in. I'll be back soon with another layout I completed last weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Love the back ground paper. Great selfie. Thanks for playing along at D-lish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for managing to get any kind of selfie at all... I can't get it right :) Looks like you are enjoying some fine weather too. It is bloody grim here at the moment ... I love the look of the wood and the pattern kind of like wallpaper in an old english home :) fab layout Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful, bright, uplifting layout. Love your paper choices and all the embellishments work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your paper combo here and your use of the sketch is fabulous. Thanks for being inspired by D-Lish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pops of colour !!!! Thanks for playing along with D- Lish

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely page. Beautifully balanced colour and a great take on the board. Thanks for joining in at D-Lish Scraps this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool page...love that sketch! Love the fresh colours and clean styling and the wood background is super!

    ReplyDelete