Saturday 2 August 2014

Scrap Africa Challenge #32

Hello everyone! It's time for another Challenge over at SCRAP AFRICA and we have a truly talented lady as our Guest Designer. A lady whose work I have admired for such a long time. And the Design Team have come up with some pretty awesome samples for you to view. Here is the challenge by the very talented Marta:


Because I had a portrait orientated photo, I rotated the sketch to suit.


I've used the beautiful Graphic 45 "Botanical Tea" papers leftover from anothe project. I really love this shade of green with blue. The little Flair is from Studio Fourteen40. I wanted this to be a clean, neat page so as not to detract too much from the photo. I love candid shots like this and I'd like to thank whoever took it but I have no idea who it was - so when I find out I'll be sure to acknowledge her.

                             

So as you can see it's a very easy sketch allowing you plenty of freedom. We'd love to see your work :)
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. I love that shade of green too Jo....It looks so fresh and summery. Love the cluster, especially that Kelly green gauzy one with the beaded centre. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really eye catching Jo, the colours are just so vibrant and you have scrapped them to perfection. Such a gorgeous photo, the best days, simply enjoying the sunshine. The flair is perfect in your gorgeous cluster. A stunning layout
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Jo, love the colour mix, everything works beautifully together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Love the design and love the soft elements....so easy flowing and just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete