Tuesday 16 September 2014

Scrap Africa Challenge #35

Good morning everyone! It's the start of another beautiful Spring day here and I'm not one for wasting it so I'm doing an early post for a couple of creations for the mid-month design teams. This one is for  SCRAP AFRICA and it's a VINTAGE theme. Now I know a lot of you are very good at doing "Vintage" so I'd love to see your creations for this one. Now that doesn't mean you have to use a vintage photo. I've used a very recent photo of my girl when she was dressed up for a 1940's themed party but I've used some lovely vintage elements and paper.



I've used Kaisercraft pp and lace and pearls from Craft Queen. Most of the other embellies are from Tattered Inspirations that I've had in my stash for yonks! so glad I've been able to finally use them.

                             

Have a look at Scrap Africa's blog and check out the design team's beautiful inspiration. 

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is a beauty and really fits the 40's theme with that hair style. I remember some of my favourite Aunts looking like that. Lovely work with the lace and the fabric flower :D

    ReplyDelete