Sunday 1 February 2015

Kraft+ February Challenge

There is a terrific new kid on the block! Kraft+ is a brand new Challenge site and as it suggests, it's all about using Kraft as a base, which I just love doing. The Design Team Inspo totally inspired me with this challenge:


Now this isn't a Mood Board but a colour challenge. The use of all the colours isn't required, although I think I've pretty much covered them all except the pink. And lovely bright, Summery colours they are too :)


I chose to use a photo my DS took while he and his Sister were mucking around at the beach on our recent holiday. I love seeing the two of them having fun together. They hadn't seen each other for almost 2 years so they have had a lot of catching up to do and when they are on holidays together they revert back to their childhood comraderie, which is a real hoot sometimes.

I embossed the title, which is a chippie from WOW as well as embossing some water splotches. The lovely vibrant bags, wood veneer frame and yellow tags are from D-lish Scraps and the Kraft paper & tags are Kaisercraft. I had so much fun doing this and finished it in under 2 hours - a major accomplishment for me.

I hope you can have a look at this all Aussie challenge site and give them your support. Thanks for looking xx

18 comments:

  1. Oh this just screams summer fun, Jo! Love the Kaiser Kraft patterned paper you've used & those chevron bags look awesome...and the aqua splats look fantastic too! Love your take on our first challenge.....thanks so much for playing along with us at K+ :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fun take on the challenge. I love your use of the fun summer colours to make such a fun summery LO. Great use of the Craft PP background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Jo! I love the little "boatshed"/beach hut at the bottom - our family used to have one of those at Tootgarook eons ago (same colours as yours too!!).
    Deb. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing Jo!!!
    I'm so doing this challenge too.....You have really captured summer!
    Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jo, this just makes me smile, so much fun and happiness, LOVE it! Gorgeous an bright and those embossed water splotches are so cool. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally in love with this one Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. *waves... Hi Jo!!
    LOVE how those colours pop, this layout just shouts fun and games.. perfect for the topic. :-)
    and I LOVE even more that you had FUN with it!
    Thank you for your kind words.. and for playing along with K+'s first challenge
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vibrant, summery and so much fun. My word, you are quick off the mark!

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING, Jo.... Looooove that bit of embossing.....& the colours are DIVINE... Such a fab fun page & totally 'right' for our K+ challenge. Lovely to have you joining in :):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Jo, I love this. It is so bright & colourful & just gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous summer fun and love the splashes and wood house! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the freshness of this layout...totally fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us this month over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The splats are fantastic! Thanks so much for creating for the first ever K+ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Layout! Just love your use of pattern paper and bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning layout!! Thanks so much for playing along with our very first challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. love all the bright colors and how happy this is! Love all the paint splotches too!

    ReplyDelete