Sunday 15 February 2015

Scrap Africa Challenge #45


Hello everyone! Welcome back for another fun challenge over at SCRAP AFRICA. Denise has come up with a challenge to use Die Cuts. If you are anything like me I have hundreds of Die Cuts sitting around waiting for the appropriate project, some that have been included in kits and many individual Die Cuts. Most of the time I forget to pull them out of my stash. So I couldn't wait to explore once more what I had accumulated. Here is the Challenge:

Use Die-Cuts on your project....and show us how creative you can get with your die-cuts, whether cardboard, paper or chipboard.



After much consideration I decided to go with a new Kaisercraft kit "Sandy Toes". Don't you just love Kaisercraft "Collectables"?!  I've used 15 Die Cuts on this project - a record for me I must say! :D


This kit is perfect for our Summer holiday photos. The little wood veneer "2015" (which I altered slightly) and Flair button are from STUDIO FOURTEEN40

                            

It's so quick and easy using Die Cuts especially if they are part of a Kit.  So I challenge you to pull out your Die Cuts and have some fun with this Challenge. Pop on over to the Scrap Africa Blog and check the wonderful inspo from all the other DT members.

Until next time xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Jo, I love the die cuts , so versatile. Like you I have far to many
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jo - I love this range too. Essence of an Aussie summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah lovely layout Jo and such a cool challenge. I also have loads of them lying around. Must try and play along again. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beachy page and just makes me long for a vacation!!!!!! Beautiful photo's...great elements and love the added texture! Gorgeous page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete