Sunday 1 March 2015

ARTastic March Challenge...

WFT?! Where did February get to? Surely it cannot be March already?  And sadly it is also the beginning of Autumn here in Oz, despite the 35 degree heat today.  I've just arrived back from a fun weekend away with some lovely girls. We all celebrated our birthdays recently and thought it'd be a good idea to have an over-nighter in the spectacular Blue Mountains - only a 2 hour drive away. I'm sure you'll be seeing some of my pages created using the photos in the near future.

In the mean time here is this month's challenge over at ARTastic. Criteria: Use a quote or saying on your creation.

This is a pretty cool piece of artwork by Barbara Hanrahan (you can read all about Barbara on the ARTastic blog) and I also love using quotes on my layouts. For this challenge I chose to use a quote by Lucy Maude Montgomery - a Canadian Author most famous for her "Anne of Green Gables" novels. I also took some inspo from the colours in the picture.


There are lots of bits & pieces from D-lish Scraps on this page - flowers, sequined bow, doily, flair button, spotty mini bag.  I do hope you can play along this month at ARTastic. Thanks for calling in :)

2 comments:

  1. Stunning Jo. So vibrant and creative. New fave for me 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Echoing Helen, just stunning Jo . Those colours ! you have scrapped the gorgeous photo perfectly. A fave for me also
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete