Saturday 14 March 2015

D-lish Cybercrop for March...

It's been such a long time since I've been able to enter Amanda's monthly Cybercrop at D-lish Scraps - you can join her FB page - The Scrap Suite and play along. It runs for a month and there is always a challenge that catches my eye but I haven't had much time to enter until this weekend. I hope I can do all the other challenges as well but that remains to be seen.  Here is Challenge #4:


I have an 8x8 pad of beautiful Graphic 45 paper from the "Raining Cats & Dogs" collection. It's been an absolute age since I played with some G45 papers and I've been waiting for just the right photo to use with it. Of course it's a pic of my precious princess "China", trying out her new blankie that she got for Christmas. She's so looking forward to winter so she can curl up under it :)



I don't normally enjoy fussy cutting, but today I found it very therapeutic. I've also used some products from D-lish - sequin bow & small green flowers. The larger flowers are from Prima & the ribbon is from Craft Queen.


I didn't have buttons that would match this page, so I made my own from G45 paper & cardboard. I'm hoping to do another of the challenges tomorrow, fingers crossed. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes find fussy cutting therapeutic too. Not always but sometimes. I love these papers and that is such a lovely pic of China too. Just love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jo. China is going to love that blanket. The buttons you made are perfect. A really gorgeous page for your beautiful China x

    ReplyDelete