Tuesday 3 March 2015

Kraft + Plus March Challenge

Happy Tuesday and welcome back to my blog. As I've said before, the beginning of the month is always a busy one for we of the papercrafting world. Last month I joined in on the very first challenge for a brand new Challenge Blog - Kraft Plus.  The very talented Sandra Wallace and her amazing design team are back again this month for another fun challenge.


The reason why I'm enjoying the Kraft Plus challenges is because they don't set too many rules. I like the inspiration to get my mojo flowing and then I can follow my own style. Even though this is a sketch challenge, I decided to turn it on its side to accommodate the photos that I wanted to use.



And what girl doesn't love a chance to add some bling/glitter to her pages?! My title #happydays is from Dusty Attic and the XOXO (which I've added gold glitter to) is from WOW. Doilies, spotty bag, Flair, black cabochons, sequined bow, gold arrow & black sequins are from D-lish Scraps. the gold Flair & ribbon are from Studio Fourteen40. I also used a couple of Kaisercraft Kraft tags to add a bit more layering.


These photos were taken in a photo booth at a recent wedding that my DD and partner attended.  I love them and couldn't wait to use them on a project.

Thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment if you wish :)

9 comments:

  1. Such a fun and happy page Jo. Love the flair and the metal arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge and I can't wait to play along. Love the pops of black too. Lovely photos... such fun - My dd wants to have one at her wedding too.
    Love what you have created here Jo... it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful take on the challenge.. I love the gold washi tape you have used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gorgeous brill! Looove it to bits:) And the blingish bits work so well. LOOOVE your sketch interpretation, too:) Lovely to have you join us again this month, Jo:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bow and bling. A fun , happy layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. wow wow wow.
    Gorgeous work Jo.
    and thank you for your kind words...
    (although there may be a few more "rules" in the next challenge.. (shh.. our secret ;p )
    thanks for playing along with K+.. love your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta love a good photo booth! :) Gorgeous interpretation of the sketch and challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how you have paired the vibrant pops of colour in your photos with the luxurious black and gold elements. Wonderful page. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at K+!

    ReplyDelete