Wednesday 11 March 2015

PL Travel update...

Just a quick post today before heading off to work. I used this great Becky Higgins Panoramic pocket page to add to our London album.


 I love that I can fit so much more into this page:



For these pages I'm using some Kaisercraft Captured Moments "Snap Shot" collection as well as some leftovers from their "Take Off" collection.



I love this little wood veneer camera from Studio Fourteen40. I've coloured the heart with a GellyRoll pen which gives it a little bit of glimmer.


I'll probably go back & do a bit more fiddling with this layout (maybe with some stitching). I can't go onto the next page until I get an order from Papertrenz who are holding up my progress unfortunately - they tend to have products in their online shop that aren't actually in stock & failed to tell me about it until after my order was processed & paid for - frustrating!  



I saved this lovely embossed ribbon from our travels. It looks better IRL. I'm looking forward to moving onto the next page as I get to play with a bit of Gold - when my order eventually turns up :(
In the mean time happy creating & enjoy the remainder of your week xx

2 comments:

  1. Such great memories . Love the little camera from StudioFourteen40 and love the touch of glitter . Fantastic PL pages

    ReplyDelete