Monday 16 March 2015

Scrap Africa #47


Hello again, I hope you all had a great weekend. The weather here is still pleasantly warm, but  I can feel a chill in the air at night and the days are becoming shorter. I'm trying to get my head around the fact that it is the middle of the month already, but that means a new challenge over at SCRAP AFRICA.  This challenge is a beautiful mood board for you to get your inspiration from:


I love this mood board and couldn't wait to get stuck in. I was inspired more so by the colours (yellow & green of the lemons) in this:



This page came together rather quickly once I decided on the papers and it's a photo that I wanted to use. This is a pic of Pete that I've been wanting to scrap for a while now. Hampton Court Palace Gardens were amazingly beautiful with all the Autumn colours. At times it felt like we had the whole place to ourselves (not for long though). 



I used Perfect Pearls to colour the title word and then splattered some around the page. I'd love for you to call on over to the Scrap Africa blog and have a go at this challenge or check out the other Design Team inspiration. Thanks for dropping by once again :)

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the moodboard, hope I can find the time to join in , as I love this colour palette . Another Awesome page Jo x

    ReplyDelete