Sunday 1 March 2015

Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge #46

Just popping back in to share my DT layout for the new sketch challenge over at SCRAP AFRICA . I love this sketch because it was so easy to interpret. I hope you'll love it too:


And here is my take + closies:



In case you haven't noticed, I'm a bit in love with these colours and all things "beachy". The Kaisercraft collection "Sandy Toes" makes life so easy :)




I'd love to see your interpretation on this sketch, so please play along if you can. Thanks for dropping by again xx

3 comments:

  1. An inspirational take on the sketch and lovely work with those papers. I wish my crazy year left time for me to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree all these beachy colours are just lovely. Love your take on the sketch and I really love the banners... so cool, the gause is perfect. I love this layout Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning layout , you are on fire Jo. I love this range also, I just don't seem to have many beachy photo's ( I should rectify that ) Love the sketch and have book marked it to get it done. There is nothing not to like about your layout, Love it
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete