Tuesday 7 April 2015

Kraft+Plus April Challenge

Well hello again! so glad you found the time to call into my Blog today. We're finally receiving some much needed rain, even though it put a bit of a "dampener" on the Easter weekend. It was perfect creating weather so I took advantage. Here is the new challenge for KRAFT+PLUS:



Firstly I have to apologise for the dodgy photo of this layout, but the weather at the moment is not favourable for taking good photos. I really love the colours in this "Recipe" challenge!  I think I've included all the ingredients. I used one of the tags for the photo of me & my niece.

So blessed


I covered the chippie hashtag title (from Dusty Attic) with Perfect Pearls. The little Flair is from Studio Fourteen40, flowers & enamel dots are from D-lish Scraps. the brightly coloured buttons are from a local thrift shop.


Thanks again Sandra for another fun challenge. I love that I'm finally using all my Kraft stash :)

8 comments:

  1. Really lovely take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful...clever idea with the tag photo! And I love the little corner cluster. Thanks so much for sharing with us at K+ once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout and the tag is just lovely with the photo on it. Love the colours and the stamping. Such a fun layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful page....and the pops of red and yellow off the kraft are just amazing! The photo is really special too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you created your photo into a tag...too clever. Brilliant take on the challenge. Thanks for playing over at Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. another fan of the photo on the tag.. inspiring!!
    Adore your page Jo, you've interpreted the challenge beautifully!
    I hope you have plenty of Kraft in that stash of yours.. another challenge is just around the corner.. and I look forward to seeing what you create with it if you play along again :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that red and white polkadot!! LOVE. Thanks for joining us at K+

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic! I love it, especially the little cluster down the bottom end. So many wonderful details. Great to have you play along with us!

    ReplyDelete