Thursday 21 May 2015

The Art Journey continues...


So the last few days I've been plugging away at another art journal page. I have some lovely paper serviettes/napkins in my Art Journal stash so I pulled them apart and cut around the lovely pictures and blended them into the Gelato background with serviette glue.


I've also had the quote for quite a while waiting to use it in this journal. I printed it on canvas for added texture. I used a stencil and texture paste to add the love hearts. I then went around everything with some Faber-Castell Big Brush pens and blended with my fingers and added some stamping as well.


At the last minute I decided to add some brightly coloured buttons to the tree.  I'm enjoying this artistic process and the freedom of it more than I thought I would :D  Thanks for looking and have a great day!

3 comments: