Sunday 2 August 2015

Scrap Africa #56 Challenge

Well hello once again and thank you for dropping by. Today I'm sharing my take on the new challenge at SCRAP AFRICA. Denise has once again come up with a delicious sketch for us to follow:

I couldn't wait to get stuck into this one, but I did get a tad carried away and my page turned out a bit busier than what I initially wanted.


I've used some old paper from Stampin' Up! which happened to be perfect for this layout.  I don't know about anyone else in the Southern Hemisphere but I am definitely sick of winter now. It has been a particularly bitterly cold time this year and I am more than ready for Summer. I took this photo recently on a trip I did with my daughter. I really like the reflection of the winter trees on the water in this pond.


I've used some green 3D paint on the chipboard branches, texture paste on the background as well as a bit of stamping. Thanks for looking and I really hope you are inspired by the sketch. Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful photo - love the reflections. Must try to find time to create with this gorgeous sketch :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahah! So you're a whiz photographer as well as scrapper!!! You've made that photo pop beautifully with that circle chippy too.... Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like how you have circled the gorgeous photo. I loved this sketch, as I like circles. I see the little owl peeking out there , magic indeed
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete