Wednesday 30 September 2015

London Pocket Page Album cont'd...

Very gradually I'm getting this album done, and I wanted to share with you the pages that I just completed starring the ever handsome Queen's Guards and the Changing of :D  I know it's so cliche' to do this in London, but you have to do it once in your lifetime am I right?!!

This first page is extendable & I love that I can fit lots of photos in just a few pages using these.



This is the other side (the one that folds in).


Thanks for dropping by once again and sharing my travel memories xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous Jo, those extendable pages are a great idea. You have some awesome photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love...totally - so much easier to see here than on FB.....that touch of gold you've kept up. VERY nice:):)

    ReplyDelete