Friday 18 September 2015

Scrap Africa Challenge #59...

Well hello again and welcome back. Today I want to share with you the lovely Mood Board for you try your hand at over at SCRAP AFRICA.  Now I don't usually work with these colours very well, but this mood board is so soft and feminine I new exactly what I wanted to do with it when I saw it.


I decided to make a card using the Bokeh technique taught to me by the lovely Lizzy Hill. I was lucky enough to finally meet Lizzy in real life recently and spent a few days in a scrapping frenzy with her. Since then, I've been wanting to have another go at this technique using a different colour theme. Here is my inspo for this Challenge:


These colours lend themselves so well for Bokeh. I then added some die cut leaves and sentiment and a few flowers and silver ribbon. Don't forget you can take your inspiration from anything on this Mood Board, not just the colours if you don't want. Easy Peasy! :D

Go check out the Design Team's creations and we have some great Guest Designers as well. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations and thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty, beautiful card Jo. The Bokeh technique is so effective . Love those die cut leaves as well
    Have a lovely weekend
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY GOSH! That is fabulous! Talk about the 'student' over taking the 'teacher'...man, you have nailed it. Can't say it's my fave colour combo, but I really REALLY love how you've used it...... We must deffo do the get together thing mid next year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a soft and delicate card Jo. Love the bokeh effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Jo! I sure wish I could scrap with you and Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the background and the cluster is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete