Friday 25 September 2015

September Pocket Letters....

Hello all! I hope this week has been kind to you all. I'm sharing with you today this month's Pocket Letter that I sent off to my September Pocket Letter buddy recently. I'm participating in this exchange through Scrapping Clearly. I little bit of fun and something different plus I get the enjoyment out of sending something hand-made to someone who I know will appreciate it. Plus there is nothing like a bit of happy mail from time to time :)

The theme this month is Things with Wings:

This is not a colour challenge (phew!) so here is what I came up with:



A bit of fussy cutting & 3D foam:


I really enjoyed coming up with all the little embellies and words for this pocket letter. My little hand-written letter is behind the top middle pocket with string attached.

I'm very excited about next month's them & I can't wait to get it done so stay tuned. If you wish to participate in this swap, just call into the Scrapping Clearly FB page & leave Rikki a message. You will be given a different Pocket Letter Pal each month & you will recieve a Pocket Letter from a different Pal each month as well. Thanks for calling in & have a fantastic weekend :)



2 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous Jo. Really like the idea of a different theme each month
    Have a fab weekend
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The butterflies are all so different and sooooo cute!! Very pretty:) I've joined another FB group and sent and received my first one...it IS such fun and a bit of a change from straight out scrapping!!!

    ReplyDelete