Thursday 1 October 2015

ARTastic October Challenge....

Hidey ho everyone! We are enjoying a spectacular Spring here in the land of Oz. The Sun is shining, the birds are singing and the bees are buzzing. I hope you had a chance to join in on the September Challenge, but it's time for another beautiful piece of Artwork over the at the ARTastic Challenge Blog. This is a very "Spring-like" inspo by E Phillips Fox titled "The Green Parasol" 1912.  THE CRITERIA: Vintage.   I just love a bit of vintage, so here is the Inspo piece:


A lovely piece right!!!  I took my inspiration from the lady and created this vintage card:


I've used Kasiercraft paper from their "Miss Empire" collection. I then added a few other bits & pieces from my stash as well as some lovely Kraft washi tape which was a gift from the lovely Lizzy Hill...thanks Lizzy! I inked up the fabric flowers to match the colour combo.

If you love creating vintage-style projects then this is the Challenge for you! Or if not, this is a great little starter if you have been wanting to have a play with the vintage style. We'd love to see what you come up with. Thanks for looking xx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying that washi, Jo! Lovely card.....I really like the layered banner idea. Pinching that one!!! Looks fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete