Wednesday 18 November 2015

Scrap Africa #63 Mood Board

Hello and welcome back!  This is a pretty mood board for your mid-month challenge with SCRAP AFRICA. If you love using flowers on your creations, well this is the challenge for you! Check it out:



Is was inspired by the pretty, feminine colours in this Board. I've used some lovely chipboard embellies from 2Crafty (one is looking a tad crooked in this pic but not IRL so not sure what has happened) and the chipboard title is from The Dusty Attic. I also used a stencil from Kaisercraft for the background as well as stencil from Donna Downey Studios for the flourish. The lace is from Craft Queen.



Some of the flowers and berry coils are from D-lish Scraps.



I really hope that this Mood Board has given you some ideas & I'd love to see your entries. You have two weeks to enter. Thanks for dropping by :)

5 comments:

  1. So pretty in pink! Great use of chippies and I like the green coily thingos. Haven't seen them used before. I hope I can get to play with this gorgeous challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo this is lovely... the berry coils are just stunning and I love the hanging ball things too. Great background and perfect take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jo! I love that shade of pink and the cluster work is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, the colours look great together, loving the berry coils and your cluster. Gorgeous layout Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing....soooo pretty! And I really like the design, with the photo in the corner.....& those green 'twirls'...they look fabulous:))

    ReplyDelete