Saturday 12 December 2015

December Kraft Plus Challenge

Hello everyone, I hope you get to have some creative time in this busy month. When I saw the Challenge for December over at KRAFT PLUS I thought to myself if I can only get to do one challenge this month it has to be this one. And happily it's not a Christmas theme! Yay! It's a theme that is close to my heart....


And here is my take:                               "Friday evening road trip"

I printed off a map of Australia then wet & crinkled it. I threw a bit of watered-down mist on the background and the whole page took me less than an hour to complete.....a record for me! This is a photo our DS took on one of his regular trips he does after work most weekends. What I love about this photo is that the landscape image in the mirror is near identical to the landscape up ahead, which at first glance, gives the impression of a small photo placed on top of a large photo of the same scene :) or is it just me that can see that? Anyway, if you aren't into Christmas themed challenges, pop on over to K+ & have a go.

Thanks for dropping by xx

6 comments:

  1. ...& here I thought you were going to scrap one of your many trip photos! That was a twist I didn't see coming. Looks GREAT & I 'get' you with the photo on the photo twist. REALLY like the crinkled map behind, too. Gives lovely texture. It IS nice not to do a Christmas themed challenge eh? The Silly Season has enough of the lime light in December!!! LOL....anyways, as always, love having you play with us at K+ Jo:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful! Love the compass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful take on the challenge. Yes I do second you, Christmas layouts are definitely my nemises too. Travel on the other hand gives so much more options. :) Thanks for playing along this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Lizzy, thought it would be one of your OS pics lol and I am always a sucker for travel themes. Love the crinkled map and compass , a fabulous take on the challenge. Glad you are still finding some creative time, I think you need to and ties in with your course anyways I reckon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe we were thankful it wasn't a Christmas theme too ;) I adore your take on the challenge. The background, the map of Australia, those details...all so fab! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab misting! Thanks for playing along with us at K+

    ReplyDelete