Monday 8 February 2016

Week 6 Colour Me Positive....

I hope your week has commenced on a positive note. If not I hope this post cheers you up. I'm not getting too much in the way of scrapbooking done of late but I am trying to keep up with the weekly challenge at Colour Me Positive.  Here is this weeks prompt & the optional extra is to use stamping somewhere on your project.


I sometimes feel that there isn't enough kindness in the World, so I've used one of my favourite quotes that we sometimes need reminding of - Always be kind for everyone is fighting a harder battle - Plato. This page was inspired by the very talented Marta Lapkowska.


Once again I've used the beautiful Dylusions paints and Faber-Castell Gelatos. The stamps that I've used are from Prima: Dragonfly and Stitched Circles. I've used my own handwriting (eeek!) for the quote.


I love using my finges for spreading the colour around....so much fun making a mess :D

Thanks for looking once again. Have a great week xx

3 comments:

  1. Vibrant and happy colours Jo. Love the quote and good for you - you used your handwriting and it's lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm with you...both with the quote and most of all with the spreading colour with your fingers. Something amazingly ORGANIC about it....and controllable too, cos you can 'feel' it....LOVE the brights here, JO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours remind me of a rainbow icecream ! Beautiful Jo and you have lovely handwriting . Totally agree about not enough kindness in the world
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete