Thursday 25 August 2016

Father's Day Inspo....


Yes it's hard to believe that Father's Day is just around the corner here in Australia, so I've had put my head down and rear end up!  I've used this card as my entry in the currenty Mini Challenge on the More Than Words FB page (criteria being to use the word "Best") and I've used left overs from the Paper Flourish August Kit Club


A vintage card with a modern twist using Colour Blast Colour Paste and a cute little stencil from Flutterby Designs. 


Plenty of stash leftover from this very cool masculine Kit. Thanks for looking xx

4 comments:

  1. A great, grungy, blokes card Jo. I need to do the same thing...head down etc....re Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OooH! I do love this MM, textured, rough masculine tag! Perfect for that rugged man in your life [sorry....got carried away there, chortle, chortle!!!!]....... see you soon. Then you can smack me down some;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card .... Love the colours and all the layers. So glad we are done and dusted with that one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice MM and layers . I don't know how I missed these posts . Fabulous work as always
    Mary

    ReplyDelete