Tuesday 16 August 2016

More Colour from Colour Blast

In keeping with my "Colour my World" mantra at the moment, I want to share with you a lovely technique that was shown at the recent Flutterby Designs "Create By The Lake" Retreat. The lovely, talented Amy Prior demonstrated how to get this rainbow effect with Colour Blast Colour Paste. So I brought out one of my stencils and gave it a go. I must say....soooo much fun and once the paste dries it becomes this beautiful shimmering vibrant colour. I then added some Liquid Pearls dots and covered a few of the chippy titles with the Perlen-Pens and Liquid Pearls. However, for the word "Brisbane" and the little circle embellie from Flutterby Designs I added Colour Blast Shimmer Dust to some Gesso to paint them....love the result!



A very simple design but I really wanted the photo to shine and the colours to pop. This page is a "just because" page and it's very different to what I normally do. Thanks for dropping by xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Jo....love the rainbow effect of the Colour Blast!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful, love the fabulous stencilling the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes those "just because" pages are the most fun. No rules to follow, just let it flow. This has such a happy, It's good to be alive feel. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh that looks so interesting and I love the effect. I havent seen that here will have to check it out. Beautiful on the black and a lovely pic too :D

    ReplyDelete