Sunday 22 January 2017

Find your own paradise


After a fairly dramatic week here in my neck of the woods, I've finally been able to create a layout, YAY! My first for 2017. I've been keen to play with the "Ubud Dreams" January Kit from Uniquely Creative.  I'm a tad in love with these colours and the designs. Kaisercraft have outdone themselves once again. And I have a few photos, compliments of our DD and partner, who kindly provide me with some wonderful inspiration.


I'm so far behind on their photos and they are currently wandering the Planet again as I write this, so my work is never done, thankfully, because where would I be if I couldn't play with paper I ask you?

Anyway thanks for looking and I hope you have been able to get your hands on these lovely papers xx.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jo, the stunning photo looks wonderful against the greens. A beautiful layout
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORG Jo! I agree, these pp's are DELISH!!! Loving that texture on the edge there... really 'cool' LO! Yup, keep em travelling ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this layout Jo! It's truly gorgeous. Can feel a scraplift coming on!

    ReplyDelete